Need a ride home?
Sign up is easy! Register and you’ll receive an information sheet and pass card in the mail, valid until the end of the calendar year. Renewal notices are sent at the end of the year. (NOTE: Guaranteed Ride Home registration is separate from signing up for the RideshareKC carpool-matching service.)
You can use the program up to two times during each calendar year.
- Contact the Guaranteed Ride Home number on your membership card or call the RideshareKC staff
at 816.842.RIDE (7433).
- You must be confirmed as a registered participant of the RideshareKC program.
- RideshareKC staff (or your company’s designated contact) will call the taxi company to request a taxi pickup for you.
- The taxi driver will fill out a voucher for you to sign.
- Intermediate stops will only be allowed if they relate to the emergency, such as stopping at a pharmacy or your child’s school.
To qualify for the program, your company must be in MARC’s nine-county coverage area:
- Missouri: Platte, Clay, Ray, Jackson, Cass
- Kansas: Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Miami
We contract with local taxi companies for this service and your personal information is kept confidential and never shared.