Park and Ride
There are many park and ride lots in the Kansas City region where you can leave your car to meet your carpool, catch a bus or meet your bike buddy. Find a Kansas City lot. Click on the icons on the map to find out what transit routes serve each lot (not all lots have transit service) and other amenities you may find there.
The Missouri Department of Transportation maintains several commuter lots in the Kansas City region, too. Find a MoDOT lot.
RideKC also has park and ride lots across the region. Find a RideKC lot.
Tips for using park and ride lots:
- Follow any rules and hours of operation that may be posted at the lot.
- Roll up your windows and lock your car. And be sure anything of value is out of sight.
- If you see something suspicious, report it to the local police department.
- Park in well-lit areas when possible.
- Don’t hide spare keys in your car and keep your car keys and house keys on separate rings.
- Try not to leave your car parked overnight or during a weekend.